Mission & Values
To improve the lives of everyone living with cancer.
We believe every OneOncology team member should demonstrate our values.
- We recognize that the gravity of our mission is greater than any single individual.
- We are purpose-driven and relentless in achieving our goals.
- We strive for extraordinary outcomes, not burdensome inputs; we value impact, not activity.
- We build trust through the quality of our execution.
- We act with integrity and treat each other like family.
- We communicate candidly and respectfully.
- We realize that innovation requires audacity.
- We don’t accept the status quo. We aim for places others dare not.
Our Commitment to Patient Care
OneOncology, through our platform of affiliated practices, is committed to providing the highest quality of care and services to patients without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or handicap, or any other status protected by applicable law. We treat each patient with dignity and respect. We demonstrate this commitment by:
- Striving for excellence in performing all our duties and responsibilities.
- Providing patients with information regarding their rights and responsibilities.
- Responding to all patient questions, concerns and needs in a timely and sensitive manner.
- Involving patients in decisions regarding their treatment and care, where appropriate.
- Employing fully licensed providers with the proper expertise and experience to care for patients.
- Continuously reviewing the care we provide to patients to ensure it is consistent with leading practices.
- Disclosing to patients our financial relationships with other health care organizations and providers, when required.